IGNOU Online Assignment 2020 Submission Link, Process, Last dates Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has decided to take the Assignment online due to COVID 19 lockdown for June 2020 TEE. The last date for submission of IGNOU assignments for June 2020 TEE available till May 31. The Candidates who have registered for IGNOU Examination Form 2020 can submit their scanned copies of hand-written IGNOU assignments to the respective regional center email address, which is available below.
Email Address to Submit the IGNOU Online Assignment 2020
The University will update the IGNOU 2020 assignment status after the submission of all the assignments by the students. We will provide you complete detail about the IGNOU Online Assignment 2020 Submission process, what you required for submission and how you can check their IGNOU Assignment Status and important points you need to check.
For the convenience of students, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) have developed an email address on which students can submit their handwritten assignments
- RC Delhi2 – [email protected]
- RC Port Blair – [email protected]
- RC Bijapur – [email protected]
- RC Koraput – [email protected]
- C Vijaywada – [email protected]
- RC Patna – [email protected]
- RC Kolkata – [email protected]
- RC Ranchi – [email protected]
- RC Delhi-1 – [email protected]
- RC Jodhpur – [email protected]
- RC Karnal – [email protected]
- RC Bhubaneshwar – [email protected]
- RC Jorhat – [email protected]
- RC Noida – [email protected]
- RC Imphal – [email protected]
- RC Hyderabad – [email protected]
- RC Bangalore – [email protected]
- RC Jammu – [email protected]
- RC Aligarh – [email protected]
- RC Siliguri – [email protected]
- RC Jabalpur – [email protected]
How to download IGNOU Assignment 2020?
- First of all, open the official website of IGNOU.
- Under the student support option, select “Student Zone” option.
- Click on “Assignments”
- The list of all the program wise assignments will appear on the screen.
- Select the programme with the academic year/ session for which you want to download assignments.
- IGNOU assignment Pdf will appear on the screen.
- Download the Assignment of IGNOU PDF.
How to Submit IGNOU Assignment 2020
Step by step process to submit the IGNOU Assignment 2020 online. We will provide you the Best Way To Submit IGNOU Assignments Online.
This year significant change occurs due to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has asked students to submit their assignments online at their Regional Centres Email-ids.
First of downloading their respective programme assignment
Write the Assignment, following the guidelines given in the assignment list provided online on IGNOU website.
It must note that Assignment should not be typed on computer. Scan the handwritten Assignment using mobile phones. Submit the Assignment on the email address provided by IGNOU by the following procedure given below –
1. First of all, log in to your email service and compose a new mail from your registered email ID.
2. Write the following information in the email.
Name of the learner:
Regional Centre Code:
Study Centre Code:
Course Code(s) of attached assignments:
3. Attach the Scanned Assignment PDF File in email.
4. Send the email to the Official Assignment Submission email address of the respective regional center.
How to Check their IGNOU Online Assignment 2020 Submission Status?
Step by step process to check IGNOU Assignment Status 2020 is given-below –
Step 1: First of all, Visit the official link. (admission.ignou.ac.in)
Step 2: Enter your enrollment number and select programme code.
Step 3: Click on the submit button.
Step 4: A new window will open with the candidate’s assignment status
Step 5: Candidate may take a printout of the assignment status for future references.
Important Points to Note –
Candidates must keep a copy of IGNOU assignment response for future references.
The passing marks for assignments are 50%.
Check your IGNOU Online Assignment 2020 Status
Stay Connected at nbcfdc.org.in