National Test Abhyas Mobile App download, iOS, PC links for JEE Main/NEET Aspirants – The Human Resource Development minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, informed about the NEET National Test Abhyas app on twitter on 19 May 2020. The HRD minister launches national Testing Abhyas App for PC & Mobile to JEE NEET mock tests for free to aspirants. The application of National Testing Abhyas has been developed by National Testing Agency (NTA) now available on the play store.
- National Test Abhyas Mobile App download, iOS, PC links for JEE Main/NEET Aspirants
- Abhyaas App launched for JEE Main and NEET Aspirants – What is National Test Abhyaas app?
- National Testing Abhyas App features
- How to install National Testing Abhyas App in Mobile?
- How to use this Abhyas app?
- National Testing Abhyas Scores and Analysis
With the help of the National Test Abhyas Mobile App, aspirants can prepare for the JEE Mains entrance examination and National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) examination. The Indian government has taken many proper steps during this coronavirus outbreak. The government announced a nationwide lockdown. It led to an extension in the deadline for applying the test. JEE mains for students who are seeking admission to engineering colleges and institutes in the country. On the other hand, NEET is an undergraduate medical entrance examination.
Abhyaas App launched for JEE Main and NEET Aspirants – What is National Test Abhyaas app?
With National Test Abhyas Mobile App, candidates can prepare for the pen and paper exam anytime conveniently. For better education during this nationwide lockdown government has launched various schemes and apps. Sh. Ramesh Pokhriyal (The Union HRD Minister) has launched an app named National Testing Abhyas app on 19 May 2020. Students who applied for JEE Main and NEET are unable to attend the coaching classes, so the government launched this National Test Abhyas Mobile App to provide free mock tests so that candidates can prepare well for examinations.
National Testing Abhyas App features
with the help of National Testing Abhyas App aspirants can prepare for JEE and NEET exam from their homes. the best features of this app is given below –
1. Students will be able to have 3 hours mock test daily in your mobile app.
2. Students will able to check their daily performance section-wise and subject wise.
3. Once you have finished, their mock test app will provide correct answers with a proper explanation for each question.
4. students can track their time on each topic so they can improve their weak areas.
5. Applicants can download the National Test Abhyas Mobile App android and iOS devices.
How to install National Testing Abhyas App in Mobile?
Students can find this app on play store with name National Testing Abhyas. We are providing some steps to download the National Test Abhyaas app.
Step 1: First of all, Go to Playstore.
Step 2: Enter the Correct name in Search Tab -National Testing Abhyas
Step 3: the app will be available on the screen.
Step 4: Click on the install button to get this app on the device.
Step 5: Click on the open button to use the application.
How to use this Abhyas app?
The step-by-step process to use the app of National Test Abhyas is given below –
- Open mobile application of National Testing Abyas
- In the case of a new user, sign up using. name, stream (medical), mobile number/email ID, create a password
- Registered users can log in using their mobile number/email ID and password.
- National Test Abhyas app will open with the ‘Full Syllabus NTA NEET Test’ of 180 minutes if you sign for NEET Exam.
- To take NTA NEET tests, click on the download link available
- Aspirants must provide national Testing Abhyas app test device confirmation.
- Do’s and don’ts, along with instructions, will be mentioned on the screen, which can be checked below.
- Click on ‘I am ready to begin’ to take the test on the NEET 2020 National Test Abhyas app
- Follow the instructions and switch off WiFi, Bluetooth and switch on the aeroplane mode
- NEET test will start with questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Click on submit after completing the test. It will display the time left and marking scheme.
National Testing Abhyas Scores and Analysis
After submitting the test for JEE/NEET, a pop-up notification will come to connect through the Internet for scores and analysis. The advanced test feedback will display on the screen. Candidates can either check solution and concept-wise analysis, score as well as time analysis and subject-wise analysis.