PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan 2020 फॉर्म भरे Online Apply & Registration Form Website – PM Narendra Modi has launched the Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan Yojana on 20th June 2020 at 11 AM to providing livelihood facility to migrant workers in 6 State – Rajasthan, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand & Odisha. Candidates can apply for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan online at official portal.
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan 2020 फॉर्म भरे Online Apply & Registration Form Website
Government of India started a new scheme called as Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan to help migrant workers and Rural Citizen who lost their jobs due to COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants can apply for PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan 2020 Form online. We are here to provide you with complete detail about the Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan 2020 Online Form Application Process and Registration process.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana Details
PM Modi launches ‘Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan’ on 20th June to boost livelihood opportunities in rural India. The Campaign of 125 days across districts in 6 states to work in mission mode to help migrant workers.
Authority Name – India Government
Yojana Name – Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan
Yojana Launched by – PM Narendra Modi
Yojana Launched Date – 20th June 2020 at 11:00 AM
Beneficiaries – Migrant Workers and Rural Citizens
Benefits of Scheme – livelihood opportunities
The objective of Scheme – Providing Job opportunity to migrant workers in 116 districts of 6 States.
Duration of Scheme – 125 Days
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan Application Form & Registration
- The Poor Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan Yojana will be launched on 20th June by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi.
- The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan Yojana will be given to the migrant labourers of rural areas.
The migrant labourers who have come to their state during lock-down will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan Yojana will be run for 125 days in 116 districts of 6 states of the country (Rajasthan, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Odisha).
- Under this scheme, 25 thousand labourers of 116 districts will be provided work.
- बजट The budget of ‘Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan’ has been kept by the Government of India for 50 thousand crore rupees.
- Gram Panchayat Bhawan under the scheme, works covered under the Finance Commission Fund, Plantation, Horticulture, Sandak Yojana, Railways, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee RURBAN Mission, Anganwadi Center, PM Awas Yojana (Rural), PM Gram, PM KUSUM, Bharat Net Departments of fibre optic laying, water conservation and irrigation, well digging, community sanitation complex, national highway works, water life mission etc. will be carried out.
- The objective of the scheme is to increase the livelihood opportunities in the rural areas of the country and improve the economic condition of the migrant labourers.
Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyaan
Hon’ble Prime Minister of India
20th June 2020
If you want to ask anything related to PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan, then you can ask in the comment box given below.